- Technology: Microsoft Azure
- Level: Beginner
- Duration: 1 day
About this seminar
In this seminar, you will gain an understanding of Microsoft Azure including Governance, Cost and Subscription Management, Security, Network, Storage and Virtual Machines. This will help you realize the value of the Microsoft Azure platform for your organization. Throughout the session, you will look at the various configuration options and services available on the Azure platform.
This seminar is intended for those who are evaluating Microsoft Azure, pre-sales personnel and IT professionals who want to learn about the Azure Cloud platform. We also welcome those who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1 : Azure Intro & Governance
- Getting started with Azure: Understand what Cloud Computing is
- Learn about the Azure Enterprise Portal
- What is a Subscription?
- How Billing works in an enterprise environment
Module 2 : Azure Security
- Get a good understanding and overview about how Microsoft secures the platform.
Module 3 : Azure Networking
- Learn the foundation of virtual networks, including how to create one, and why a virtual network be necessary. We will also cover site-to-site and point-to-site networking, Network-Peering, Network Security Groups and as well ExpressRoute.
Module 4 : Azure Storage
- Get an introduction about Azure Storage, including Blobs, Tables, Queues, and File Shares, as well as some of the options available such as Premium Storage, Cool Storage and Managed Storage.
Module 5: Azure Virtual Machines Fundamentals
- Explore the functionalities of Azure Virtual Machines, including how to create, configure, manage them and as well how to migrate them from your on-Premises environment to Azure.
- A laptop running Windows 8.1 and higher with any of the following Internet browsers
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Optionally, access to an Azure Subscription